If you don’t want to sue on a motorcycle
According to the Motor Vehicle Act 2018, if you do not have any one of the three papers, you must file a case:
A. Registration paper
B. Tax token
C. Driving license
2. Tax tokens and driving license must be valid. Or sue. Registration paper does not take validity.
3. Buying a second hand bike but not transferring or changing the name. Take the case.
4. Learner has papers but has not given test, photography and fingerprinting yet. Take the case.
5. You don’t wear a helmet while riding a bike or you wear it but the one behind you doesn’t wear a suit.
6. If you do not obey the traffic / road signal, you will be sued.
7. Really sue in the opposite way.
8. If the brake light is not on, if the indicator light is broken or not, if the head light is not on at night, sue.
9. If you talk on mobile while driving or if you drive while intoxicated, you will sue.
10. Modify the bike without permission, change the color, use VIP horn, use fog lights, use LED headlights instead of halogen lights.
11. If there are more than 2 passengers on the bike, you will sue.
12. If you park illegally, you will sue.
11. If there is obstruction in government work / obstruction of police work, you will file a case.
12. If you ride a motorcycle on the sidewalk, you will sue.
Who can sue you:
1. The person who will file the case against you must be a Sergeant / Sub-Inspector or above.
2. The police officer must be wearing a uniform.
3. If a case is filed, it will be written mentioning the clause and action.
4. The identity of the plaintiff will be in that case.
© All rights reserved Nbc Bangla 2021