Here are some ways to solve gastric problems without medication – nbcbangla.com
Gastric ulcer disease and the patient’s diet!
Gastric is a common disease in our country. In fact, it is not a disease. This is usually due to some bad habits. It can sometimes take a worse shape than any other disease. This problem can be easily solved by following some rules and regulations. One day may not be completely cured. But if you keep practicing, you will one day be completely free from acidity, God willing.
Let’s see what the rules are …
1. Make it a habit to eat at the same time as you eat today. In this way, eat 3 meals a day at about the same time every day.
2. Avoid oily foods as much as possible. If you can’t do that, no problem. However, refrain from drinking water before or after eating oily foods. Drink a glass of water at least 30 minutes after eating oily food.
3. Meat, eggs, biryani, moghlai, china
Include whatever food you eat in your lunch menu. Dinner should be light type.
4. If you do not have sinus problems, you must drink cold water. Don’t have too much cold water. However, it is better not to drink hot water.
5. Drink one or two glasses of water before eating rice. Then eat rice. We tend to drink a lot of water immediately after eating. Eliminate it. Drink water at least 30 minutes after eating rice.
Make sure you have at least one fiber in your daily diet. That will act as a laxative. That will eliminate constipation. It will not produce gas. Such as-vegetables, a
La, Dhersh etc.
Eat as little glucose as possible. Even if you have to eat, try to make up for the lack of sugar with molasses.
Avoid all home-made juices available in the market as much as possible.
9. Many people like to eat home-made ice cream after dinner. It is better to omit it.
10. During the day or at night – many people like to lie down immediately after eating. Eliminate it. You can walk slowly for a while or sit up straight. Go to bed after at least 30 minutes.
Try to follow the rules. I hope your acidity problem will go away in a few days.