Well if you are asked which keyboard you are typing with now, most will say, rhythmic or keyboard. But what if you get a rhythm-like function and a keyboard UI on a keyboard in Bangladesh?
Today’s post is to introduce those who have not heard the name of Varna Keyboard with a new Bangla Keyboard.
Some features of the character keyboard
1. 6 o’clock lay out:
Varna has popular layouts like Phonetic / Avro, Prabhat, Jatiya as well as six layouts in total.
2. Elegant Dictionary:
You will get an elegant dictionary for writing in Bengali, through which you will give suggestions according to your typed writing.
3. Individual Topbar:
Many are familiar with the keyboard’s topbar. Varna also has a multi-functional topbar, through which you can do important tasks like select, cut, copy, paste very easily.
4. Space swipe:
Those who are accustomed to using the keyboard are already familiar with this feature. Swipe the space key to change the cursor. Varna also has this feature.
5. Advantages of customization:
Varna has the default and material themes of Android as well as different colors and gradients and landscape themes. You can change the button style, font style, font color.
. Emoji 12.1:
Emoji 12.1 has been used for letters. This allows you to use all the latest emojis on this keyboard.
. Fast Voice Recognition:
Many of us say it orally instead of writing, it becomes an automatic type. You will get this feature on the color keyboard. Bengali voice recognition in letters is very fast and accurate.
However, to use this feature, you need to have the Google app installed on your phone and the data must be unrestricted.
. Gesture typing:
You can type in letters by swiping through gestures. However it will only work in AOSP ROM and Gapps must be installed. It will not work in different vendor ROMs such as MIUI, realmeOS, colorOS.
9. Lightweight and clean:
The size of the color keyboard is 10 MB and less and I personally like its UI and it is not confusing at all.
Why use color keyboard?
1. This is the second Bengali keyboard developed in Bangladesh after Rhythmic. Why would we use a keyboard, Swift keyboard or any Indian keyboard to have such a beautiful keyboard for writing Bangla made in Bangladesh?
2. Keyboard is a very sensitive app, so the first thing that comes to mind is privacy. Character keyboard does not take any net permission. So there is no fear of sharing your data.
3. The developer of Varna Keyboard takes every user’s comments very seriously and solves them, as evidenced by the changes in the last two updates. Only the third beta version of the keyboard has been released, but now it is a stable and full-featured keyboard for daily use.
4. The character keyboard is constantly being updated and new features are being added. In the next update, there are two different editions (Extended and Lite) clipboard feature, Arabic layout, Smart Correction (phonetic), Emoji style (Twitter, iOS, Noto or system default) option, which is typed in the suggestion bar. Several features will be added.
1. First of all, you won’t find the keyboard in the Play Store right now. Now to use the keyboard you need to download and setup from a third party website. However, according to the developer, once the features are implemented and the bugs are fixed, you will get them in the Play Store soon.
2. Since it is a beta version, there will be several bugs on the keyboard. You should use the keyboard to report the bugs to Varna’s official Facebook group or Telegram group.
Download Facebook Group
© All rights reserved Nbc Bangla 2021