When a dog bites a cat
1) Wash the wound with soap.
2) In case of bleeding, tie a bandage or cloth.
3) Give painkiller medicine
4) Vaccinate against tetanus.
5) Talk to your doctor about giving rabies vaccine. Since the mortality rate from hydrophobia is 100%, it is better to get vaccinated.
What to do with insect bites?
1) Do not massage. Don’t itch.
2) Take out the sting very carefully. Use the bhota side of the knife. Do not use the pinch.
3) Give ice to reduce swelling and pain.
4) Take antihistamines.
5) If allergic reaction is more, consult a general MBBS doctor.
© All rights reserved Nbc Bangla 2021